Membership
Server Status
30-person vent status
WoWProgress Rank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deities and Demigods Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aeryna
AerynaStarcaller
In-Game Guild Master

re: Guild PvP Team Interest

The guild has had little pockets of pvp'ers in the past, and I think we're at a place where we could get a group together that could actually run battlegrounds and/or arenas and really work toward the guild pvp achievements.

If you're interested in participating in a guild pvp-event (Like raid; maybe twice a month or every week or twice a week, something recurring) post a reply to this thread with your level of interest, what you'd like to see the pvp group work toward and accomplish, and the toon you would like to bring.

Feel free to post any questions as well!

Aeryna

Moriartee
Demigod

i would also be interested in this on my monk, even if i'm poop at it

it'd be cool to get arena teams going, and have random battlegrounds to help people out

jeremy.e.kemp
Demigod

Not sure what to put as level of interest. If we can get a guild group going. Scale of 1-10? 8

There are other things I'm more interested in, but would be down if the time / day agreed with me. :)

Last edited by jeremy.e.kemp on 2014/05/12 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
tackal

re: im in

Hell yeah that sounds awesome im a solid 10 for that .. using my rogue oktane and my warrior tackal if need be

Aeryna
AerynaStarcaller
In-Game Guild Master

Perfect! Keep your eyes out for a calendar invite going up for a pvp battleground run and a pvp arena team. We'll sort into 2s, 3s, etc once we see who signs up to go.  Also - anyone interested in leading this sort of thing? I have little interest in pvp myself and even less experience or knowledge in it.  Is there a preference in 2s, 3s, etc, other than how many people we have interested?

Joseph4th
Demigod

I've been fixing up my PvP set, getting tier 15 to replace all my tier 13. But, as you all know, my work schedule is unpredictable and I don't know if I'll able to come or not.

Aeryna
AerynaStarcaller
In-Game Guild Master

Well, got some invites on the calendar, so if you think you're gonna make one go ahead and sign on up for it! :) Be cool to see some people getting into the pvp stuff more.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deities and Demigods Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: