Membership
Server Status
30-person vent status
WoWProgress Rank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deities and Demigods Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aeryna
AerynaStarcaller
In-Game Guild Master

re: Pre-WoD: Guild Vault Plans

Ohhhh, I like that plan!  I'll do that!

Bascus
Demigod

The only thing I would suggest is that any stuff on any tab that you say you're going to be selling off, maybe just move it to the all access tab for a few days and then start selling it off?

It's going to be a lot easier for people to just look at the all access tab to see what they can take instead of trying to remember what stuff from what tab is okay to take.

Just so everyone has an idea - historically all end-of-expansion raiding materials become virtually worthless on the market once a new expansion hits.  Raw materials such as ore, herbs and uncut gems may pick up in value later through the expansion as people begin leveling alts and want to use those materials to level their professions.  Initially however, materials are traditionally worth their vendor price.

I would like to start liquidating our guild vault sooner rather than later. Some things will be being auctioned off, and some will just stay until the end of the expansion.  I wanted to give a brief overview of what I intend to keep around and what is going to be sold off before too long.  If anyone has any interest in any items that will be sold soon, I encourage you take them, even if you're going to be holding on to them for a while (ie. leveling up a toon or something.)  I'd much rather see them in guildies' hands being used than on the auction house, as nice as the gold income would be.

Going through by tab:

All Access:  This tab is regularly being cleared out.  Anything on this tab is meant to be grabbed and taken by anyone who wants it.  Put a lockbox in, someone unlocks it, take it back out.  If you put the lockbox in, we're polite and just unlock it for you, so if you want the goodies inside, please take it back out.  If it lingers too long, I'll pull it out and donate the materials/gold inside to the guild.

Food:  I will be holding on to the noodle cart recipe reagents but will be auctioning off the rest.  Most of the items in the bank are for the Treasure Noodle Cart but there are a couple stacks that don't belong to that recipe and are free to take.  (A stack or two of Noodle Cart reagents are alright to take, too. Please just don't liquidate our entire food inventory.)

Gems & Ore:  The uncut gems will stay until the near-end of the expansion.  We have enough Jewelcrafters to help make stuff on demand.  The cut gems, including the cut primals, are going to be sold off.  If you see a gem you use often or will have an alt needing soon, take them now.

Herbs: These will all stay. We are also always still accepting herb donations.  We use a LOT over the course of a week for flasks and potions.

Enhance & Enchantments:  These will all stay.  However we will not be refreshing the enchantments as they get used.  Closer toward the end of the expansion I will auction off what remains, but for now they will all stay.  If we're out of an enchantment you need, we have quite a few enchanters running amuck you can ask for stuff. Enchant mats & Inks will stay in the bank, though I may auction off some of them, but there will be enough to make enchantments on demand when needed.

Raiding Materials:  These things will all stay.

Titans: Irrelevant.  Old materials.  These will stay here until we're completely finished with Titans, and then will be up for grabs for anyone who needs stuff to level professions, and then will be sold off.

Officers:  Only the person who put things into this tab should be taking them out unless otherwise asked.  Everything here is safe, obviously.  (I'm just a little Compulsive and couldn't list off the tabs and not include Titans and Officers.)

Any questions? Disagree with my plans?  Tell me!  I like listening to feedback and am always open to better ideas than my own.

Aery

Edit: Bascus had the brilliant idea to simplify it all. I'll move everything I'm going to sell to the all-access tab a few days before I sell it, so just keep checking in with that first tab.

Last edited by AerynaStarcaller on 2014/09/25 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deities and Demigods Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: