Membership
Server Status
30-person vent status
WoWProgress Rank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deities and Demigods Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerun (Jeremy)
Demigod

re: Just in case

Sorry to learn of this, Bascus.

I know I'm relatively new to the guild (and even newer to this guildsite)...and...I know that I really have not been a part of any regular raiding groups (partially because of my schedule and partially because I lack dps confidence)...but...you were among a handful of folks in the guild I felt comfortable participating in activities with.

Jerun

Joseph4th
Demigod

I think that a lot of this feeling is that we are in the twilight of old content with Warlords of Draenor just around the corner. I think many people, myself included, aren't into the game as much at the moment because it feel like wasted effort.

I am very confident that as soon as the expansion launches there will be a new invigorated feeling as people are online more to level, quest and so on. There are a number of new people in the guild that I don't know, but I am confident once we are out of the game for the new expansion that there will be a settling in and these newbs will soon become old friends.

re: Agreed

I have to agree with Bascus. I like the close knit guild feel and it just isn't as strong in this one as it used to be. It feels like there are circles inside our guild, to me anyways. I know I'm not Mr. Friendly all the time but there's quite a few people active people in the guild I don't know. Let alone why there here or who invited them.

Bascus
Demigod

So, I'm not much for rumors, so i just wanted to speak my piece before any rumors came out. Yes, I'm looking for a new guild.

Now, that being said, I'm not 100% sure I'll go anywhere, but I am looking.

Why? Well, I feel like Aery has done some great things with this guild. Some things that I was either unwilling, or unable to do. One of those things is helping this guild grow. That being said, while I think it's a good thing for the guild to grow, I'm just no longer sure it's the guild I want to be in. I like the feel of a small close knit guild, and that's not what this guild is anymore.

This guild has grown, it's now support three raid teams, it's got a PvP officer, it's doing things that it never did under my leadership. This is great for the member of the guild, it gives them options and opportunities they never had before. I'm excited for the guild and to see what it can grow into and accomplish.

However, I want a small close knit guild. I'm tired of logging on and nobody saying hi. I'm tired of trying to have conversations and nobody responding. I'm tired of not knowing who people are, and them not knowing who I am. I'm tired of trying to make groups for things and not getting a response. I'm tired of other people trying to make a group but not bothering asking if anybody in the guild wants to go.

So, for those reasons, yes, I'm looking for another guild. But, Like I said, that does not mean I'll find something that seems to fit better. I just wanted to hopefully prevent the rumors from flying.

Jump to: