Membership
Server Status
30-person vent status
WoWProgress Rank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deities and Demigods Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Am I overreacting?
Completely
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not a chance
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
You go, girl!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
What has law school done to you?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Jesephone
Demigod

re: Answer

I tried two more times and finally got a "tough shit"

Jesephone
Demigod

re: BLIZZARD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE PROGRESSION

I submitted this ticket to Blizzard 3 days ago:

"I bought 4 Darkmoon Faire top hats for leveling and now they are gone. I checked my bank, reagent bank, bags, and recently sold stuff on buyback and they are totally missing. DMF is over so I will lose my opportunity to get them until next month. My husband, on Tarnnaa (same server, shared account), won one in a drop and his is missing as well. I either need my tickets back or the 4 top hats. I'd prefer the hats so I can use the exp gain. Also, Tarnnaa-Cenarius needs one top hat."

The next day I got this response:

"Hello! Game Master Louskim here! I saw the GM signal in the sky and came as soon as I could! I understand that you have a question about your Darkmoon Faire Top Hat, no worries I am here to help. After looking into this for you, I was able to find that these items will only be active in your inventory for as long as the Darkmoon faire is active. I do apologize about the confusion. Thank you for taking the time to contact Blizzard Support and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day."

I answered back:

"Darkmoon Faire held over an extra day this month and the top hats were never in my inventory at all. I planned to use them that night and assumed that since DMF was still up, I would be able to use them until it ended, which is also what you just said. DMF was still active as I was standing there playing games and earning tickets and spending tickets. I spent tickets for the hats but got nothing in return, not even just until DMF went inactive. I'm assuming this was a glitch and DMF wasn't supposed to be open an extra day, but I still should have been able to use them since the Faire WAS active (even if it wasn't supposed to be). Could I please get a DMF ticket refund so I can at least use the tickets later? I obviously would have spent them on something else if I'd know the game thought the Faire was already over so they would never even appear in my inventory."

Then I got this nonsense:

"I am Game Master Trugmuh and I will be addressing your issue today. I have looked into the Darkmoon Faire and the faire did end at the correct time and we are unable to refund the Tickets for the hats because the Hats were working correct and do require the Darkmoon Faire to have them and once it over the hats are removed from all players who still have them. I am sorry I was unable to offer the resolution you were looking for today. However, I sincerely hope that the information I was able to provide will serve to help avoid and address similar issues going forward. Thank you very much for your time and we hope you continue to enjoy your experiences in World of Warcraft!"

So I let the lid off and gave them this:

"Regardless of if the Faire was meant to continue til when it did or not, I was standing IN Darkmoon Faire while buying hats that I never got. Forget all the other information. Darkmoon Faire was definitely still active whilst I was standing in it buying hats from a vendor. Can you pull up where I was standing while I bought top hats? I was standing in Darkmoon Faire. There's no other way I could have bought them because you can only buy them during Darkmoon Faire. They never appeared in my bags, which I checked, while still standing in Darkmoon Faire, which therefore still had to be active. I concede that they would be gone by NOW because the Faire has ended since then, but the fact remains that I bought something from a vendor which I never got, even for the brief period of time while the Faire was still active. I'm not a magic hacker, there's no way I could have spent Darkmoon Faire tickets unless the Faire was active, which would mean the hats should have been in my bags after buying them, at least until the Faire became inactive, which it wasn't at the time I was still standing in it buying hats."

Let's see what they have to say to that...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deities and Demigods Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: