Membership
Server Status
30-person vent status
WoWProgress Rank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deities and Demigods Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aeryna
AerynaStarcaller
In-Game Guild Master

re: Guild Holiday Drive!

It's that time of year again!  Puppies cold in the snow.  People ringing bells outside of supermarkets while they freeze their nuts off.  Homeless children starving.  And while you are choosing which charity to feel guiltiest about and donate to while holiday cheer runs through your bloodstream - I'm going to be that cold, starving homeless puppy-child in the snow freezing my nuts off (fictitious ones, at least.) and ask you to donate.

Not to me, but to your guild. With fake money. And shit.  We need lots of shit.

As our gear scales up repairs are costing more and more and while we are comfortable to support raiding financially at this point, we are taking a negative hit.  We are losing more gold than we are gaining. We still have plenty of gold for now, but mathematics says it's going to be gone at some point.  So please, run some old raids and donate some gold.  I try and clear out the main tab and sell off the things that are there but as we all know - I'm pretty shitty at that.  I will try and do it more often, so please keep donating things you don't want. 

Don't have shit to donate to sell or feel like running old dungeons? We are really hurting for herbs and fish.  It's hard for me to fish enough to stay on top of the fancy food.  Always need herbs, all of the herbs.  Specifically Talador and Fireweed as those go into Intellect and Agility consumables.  Or feasts if you don't want to fish.

Leather, Cloth and Ore are always accepted as donations.

Any questions?  See Aery.  Any complaints? See Bascus.  :p

<3 Aery

Bascus
Demigod

re: Guild Holiday Drive!

:-p is right

Jump to: